6.07.2013

second YELPing...

RER 6.1.13
You can always use a great fall back Italian restaurant, you know, for those days you don't feel like thinking or searching the world wide web. We have found one in Hoboken, Margherita's, which fulfills our favorite pasta and pesto needs on impromptu weeknight adventures and tickles our sweet tooth with creme brule cheesecakes. But with Jersey City being another place we spend a lot of time, we needed the no-brainer Italian option there. We had hoped that Abbondanza Trattoria would be that easywayout option, but.... take a look at my yelp review, and see for yourself.

RER 6.1.13

RER 6.1.13

RER 6.1.13
If you have any suggestions on where to indulge in good Italian food, shoot me an email or leave some food for thought in the comments section. I know there are a ton out there, but weeding through is mildly intimidating, and I have you foodies to help me out!
RER
6.7.13
RER 6.1.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...