12.24.2013

photo op: HOLIDAY baking


RER 12.23.13
First off, Happy Christmas Eve! Secondly, I’m gonna say right now, there has been a lot of baking in the last few days (so stay tuned for more goodies). I was super lucky to witness the baking insanity that happened this weekend at my boyfriend’s family’s house. They always go all out and I love it. They never make anything that is not delicious and not addictive. Everything they made reminds me of home, the holidays, acceptance and spending time with family and loved ones, no matter who they are. From coconut custard pie, to two different pecan pies, apple pies, kamish bread, brownies… oh dear the list goes on, the baked goods they cranked out this weekend look phenomenal, take a peek! (It's hard not to drool, just a little bit, right?!)


RER 12.23.13


RER 12.23.13

And I hope you will all follow on facebook, instagramtwitter, tumblr and now pintrest if you don’t already! There will be holiday updates and photos and fun, so check it out!
RER
12.23.13
RER 12.23.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...