2.13.2014

not just nourishment: FOOD FUN


RER 2.12.14
Sometimes I am lucky and get to sub classes at the school I work with. Every single time I have a blast. Usually, I help out with middle school gym classes, but I have been known to cover a high school French class or two. Just the other day I covered the Food Fun after school activity, and it was far too much fun. I had been planning and anticipating the forty-five minute period for weeks, and could not contain my excitement the night before. In honor of Valentine’s Day, I planned my food activity around one of the sweetest holidays. I hunted far and wide for the best pink and red candies to top our cupcakes, and I spent too much time deciding what kind of frosting to buy. The night before, I made a ton of chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, and we decorated them during the after school activity.  In the end, it was super fun. We all got intense sugar highs and played games while chomping on cupcakes and candy. 
RER 2.11.14
RER 2.12.14
RER 2.12.14


RER 2.12.14
RER 2.12.14
RER 2.12.14
RER 2.12.14

RER 2.12.14

What are your plans for Cupid's favorite holiday? Check out my articles on The Daily Meal for date and movie ideas! Hope Saint Valentine treats you well, though I think every day should be Valentine's Day!
RER
2.12.14
RER 2.12.14


No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...