7.03.2019

welcome to PRAGUE



NOTE: This is a photo-heavy post. Take a peek at some of the things that I have seen (and eaten).

It feels almost long ago now that I was counting down the seconds until I would be on the plane to meet my husband in Prague, where he has been working for what feels like years. Now that I am here, and almost two weeks have gone by, time is doing that funny thing of slowing down and speeding up at the same time. So much to do, so little time.


view from Bistro 66 in Zizkov Television Tower
 Interior of St. Nicholas' Church in Old Town Square

 Old Town Square and Church of Our Lady before Tyn

 Charles Bridge and Church of St. Francis Seraph

Spanish Synagogue 






























Church of Saints Cyril and Methodius- Karlin 
Masarykovo nádraží railway station
























Duck from Restaurace Kravin
Duck, pancakes, and schnitzel from U Bulinu




The amount of information I have received about Prague and Czechia in these first days is astounding. But I love it. It is invigorating to absorb as much as possible and refreshing to rediscover my love of learning after a challenging school year.

St. Nicholas Church in Lessertown

Prague Castle

St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague Castle



More adventures to come as I spend time in Prague and travel to other European cities. Follow along on instagram.

RER
7.3.19

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...