9.30.2013

second YELPing...

RER 9.8.13

It's so sad that the temperature is dropping, summer is ebbing, and fall has officially begun, because there are so many frozen treats that become far less practical in the cooler seasons. Like, Italian Ice. Italian Ice is one of those spur of the moment, stop because you're hot, want because you're thirsty, kind of delicious treats. Those impulses diminish (though do not fade away completely for a sweets junkie like me) when there is a chill in the air. Check out this in action in my yelp review of Lighthouse Italian Ice in Red Bank, New Jersey.

RER 9.8.13
If there are local businesses, food leaders and restaurants you want to read about, do not hesitate to let me know. I would love to interview, sample and explore various areas of the food sphere. Or are you a local food business and need photos taken for websites, ads or portfolio, or even for an event you are catering? Reach out via email and we can set something up. I would love to work with you. Check out my FOOD-tography for more examples of my work!

Don't forget to like and follow  foodie ventures on facebook, twitter, and instagram. There is always something delicious to see. Help foodie ventures grow and spread the word.
RER
9.30.13
RER 9.8.13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...