10.03.2013

second YELPing...


RER 9.20.13
Sometimes you just want some good ol’ comfort food, especially while heading out into the mildly unknown. My friend and I were getting ready to see my newest girl crush, Oh Land, at the Music Hall of Williamsburg, but dinner in the area was a requisite for sustenance and catching up. My father has spoken fondly about Pies'n'Thighs, so that’s where we went to indulge in just that. Read my yelp review for more about the chicken spot and its familiar, home cooked food.

RER 9.20.13
Stay tuned for one more entry in my yelp week (in case you did not catch on-- Lighthouse Italian Ice, Sundaes and Cones, and the Cellar at Beecher's)! Also be sure to follow the food adventures on twitter, instagram and facebook!
RER
9.20.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...