12.05.2013

photo op: THROWBACK THURSDAY


In honor of #TBT aka Throwback Thursday and as we get closer to the end of 2013, I am sharing some of my favorite food photos from my instagram. It is incredible how time is flying by, but looking back at photos sparks certain things. These are those small moments that we take for granted in a culture of instant gratification. But for me that does not mean instantly forgotten. I can remember exactly where I was, how the air smelled, how the food tasted on my lips, from texture to flavor to feelings incited. Photos for me are just snapshots of memories that linger on my tastebuds and fingertips, a way of recreating and reliving what shouldn’t be lost.














And I hope you will all follow along on facebook, instagramtwitter and now pintrest if you don’t already! I do appreciate all the support!
RER
12.5.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...