2.06.2014

photo op: THROWBACK THURSDAY


Welcome to Throwback Thursday the Mexico Edition (WARNING: this post is photo heavy, but it's like taking a delicious vacation from your seat). I can’t believe it has been an entire year since I took my lovely vacation from the chilly Tri- State to the sunny city of Merida. It was my first sojourn to Mexico and I tried so many new things (eating and otherwise). I climbed like a zillion steps at the ruins, I tried sweet and salty street snacks, sampled so many different kinds of tacos, ate at an Argentinean steakhouse and one of the most modern restaurants in town, all while getting a taste for the Yucatan. My trip was amazing; good times, good food, and great friends!















Follow on facebook, instagram, twitter, yelp and pintrest to keep up with all the food adventures, maybe even some more #tbt moments!
RER
2.6.14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...