1.16.2015

photo op: RECENT eats


RER 1.11.15
You know that whole “New Year, New Me” shtick? It’s totally not me. Sure I would love to join the clean eating movement and participate in the paleo livestyle and pretend to be gluten-free, but I can’t. So I’m just going to keep being the old me (maybe with the addition of a few more veggies and sit-ups). And new old me still likes to eat and bake and indulge.

So I had a duck fat grilled cheese and salty fries late night at the Pig & Prince.
RER 12.26.14
RER 12.26.14
And I tried to balance out the “bad” with some “good” wholesome and healthful breakfasts on ig.

And I baked kamish bread and experimented with apricot preserves and stiff raisins while the boy was working hard on a Saturday afternoon.
RER 1.11.15
And I went on an greasy early dinner date at Umami Burger that got cut short but was too long on truffle.
RER 1.13.15
RER 1.13.15
And I forced my Food Fun kiddies to make ice cream sundaes for their last day of the activity, with too many oreos, sprinkles gummy bears and most definitely far too much whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
RER 1.15.15
And I watched my mom make vegetable lasagna and ate a ton with no shame whatsoever.
RER 1.15.15
RER 1.15.15
Any changes for you all in the New Year? How are you thinking of mixing up your food encounters in 2015? Follow on facebook, instagram, twitter, and yelp to keep up with all the pretty eats, big bites, and upcoming restaurant weeks.
RER
1.15.15
RER 1.15.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...