1.15.2014

photo op: WEEKEND fun

RER 1.13.14
I totally love the weekend! I tend to say to people that everyday is like the weekend for me because I am a freelancer with a loose schedule and what appears to be a ton of free time. But there is something particularly magical about the actual weekend, when people with busy 9 to 5’s (or 6 to 4’s, like my boyfriend) are free and doing things other than working. Weekends mean relaxation, experimentation, adventure or lazy abandon. French toast, Hard Grove in Jersey City, tons of home popped popcorn (and The Following … obsessed P.S.), and turkey chili… sounds like the perfect weekend to me.


RER 1.11.14

RER 1.9.14



RER 1.11.14
Follow on facebook, instagram, twitter, yelp and pintrest to keep up with all the food adventures!

RER
1.12.14
RER 1.11.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...