2.27.2014

second YELPing...

RER 2.26.14
We headed to Union Square on a quest for medieval costume pieces for an upcoming birthday celebration. Just down the street from our costume destination, is a food spot my friend and I have been to a few times before for a quick breakfast and a little lunch. Because of its proximity and its different menu, we decided to go to Max Brenner for a late lunch and much needed catch up session. My first time, I was not enthusiastic, but the smells of chocolates, chili and cocoa dusted waffle fries and the plethora of sweet things brought me back. It feels like a cafĂ© that would be in the middle of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate factory, serving up comforting foods with a twist, a waffle here and cocoa powder there. This time, I was happy with the food, but the service was severely lacking. Take a peek at the pretty eats and check out my yelp review for more of the deets!
RER 2.26.14
RER 2.26.14
RER 2.26.14

RER 2.26.14
RER 2.26.14
RER 2.26.14

We want to hear from you! Follow on facebook, twitter, instagram, and yelp for updates and goodies.
RER
2.26.14
RER 2.26.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

food for thought...